Wednesday, November 6, 2013

November 16 - Saturday Sew



Saturday, November 16  -  Mexican Buffet  9:00 to ????

If you are like me - it takes some time to find what I want in the stash so wanted to get this info to you.
Everything is a guess on my part so good luck - but I think it will work!

I THINK we are meeting at the old library which is north of the original Missouri Star location or west of the current store (behind the bank).  We probably should avoid using the bank parking lot.

Supply list for Christmas tree napkins - 2 coordinating fabrics - 2 fat quarters per napkin or 1 yard each of coordinating fabric for 4 napkins

Supply list for thread catcher - 2 coordinating fabrics - 10 -12 inch squares.

I want to make the fabric boxes making the rounds on the forum - coordinating fabric 8, 10, 12 inch squares (depending on the size of the box) and thin batting.   Buttons for embellishment.

Please feel free to correct any mis-information I am sending or reply to all with another project you want to share!!!!

Thanks and hope to see you there!

Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment