Friday, August 7, 2015

A Quick Update

Just to let everyone know, our show at the Baptist Home went great. It was a very fun time and I think we made the day of a few ladies who were residents at the home. That is always a very nice feeling. I (Katie) will make a more lengthy post about this as soon as I get the pictures together.

Also as part of the quick update, I just wanted to quickly let everyone know that while it is not definite that we will be having another Penney Days quilt show with the Braymer guild, it is looking likely. Romme has been in touch with Dana and she says that the board of the Federated Church says it is okay to use the sanctuary as well as the fellowship hall for our show, and it will be available to rent on the weekend of Penney Days (which I believe is Friday the 25th and Saturday the 26th of September).

No comments:

Post a Comment